Climb aboard a horse-drawn carriage for a great experience! Our bilingual guide will escort guests on a carriage ride through the Viu Manent vineyards.
The tour includes:
- Visiting the historic Malbec Hall
- Visiting the varietal garden
- Visiting the wine cellar with a tasting of wines in process.
- Exploring the wine shop and Handcraft Emporium
- And ends with a tasting of 5 wines from the Reserva, Gran Reserva, Secreto y Single Vineyard.
For more information and reservations, click on the Reservations button on the right.
* In case of rain the drive is suspended and the tour in Llavería and wine tasting deepens.
Hours: Monday to Sunday: 10:30, 12:00, 15:00, 16:30 hrs.
Capacity: 30 people Duration: 1:15 hrs.
Languages: English and Spanish
Price: $ 17,000 adults – $ 8,500 children and seniors.
To book Tour call us at +56 2 28 40 3181 or send us an email to email@example.com
Private and personalized experience to get to know Viu Manent, taking into account the interests of the visitor. The tour ends with a tasting of the icon wines in the exclusive Cava Don Miguel, and includes a decanting of Viu 1.
- Reception and tour through the La Llavería Visitors Center, salons, and gardens, discussing the history.
- Visit to the variety garden.
- Visit to the vineyard in carriage with a stop in the centenary Malbec blocks.
- Visit to the cellar with a tasting of the wines in production.
- Private guided tasting of 5 wines, decanting a Viu 1. Lines: Single Vineyard, El Incidente, Viu Infinito, and Viu 1.
- Visit to the wine shop and artesian and souvenir goods emporium.
- Reservation in Rayuela Restaurant available upon request.
Season: Available all year
Times: Sunday–Saturday 10:30, 12:00, 15:00, 16:30 hrs.
Languages available: English and Spanish
$ 36,000 per person for 4 or more people
$ 45,000 per person for 2–3 people
*In case of rain, the carriage ride is suspended and the tour in La Llaveria and the tasting are extended.
An entertaining guided bicycle tour that allows you to learn about wine as you pedal through the vineyards while enjoying the beautiful views of the Andes Mountains that the Apalta hills.
During the 5-kilometer ride over flat private roads, you will see the historic blocks of Malbec, learn more about the vinification process, visit the wine cellar, wrap up at the La Llavería Visitors’ Center, and enjoy a relaxed wine tasting and appetizers on the terrace.
* Your choice of pedal or motor-operated bicycles is available.
Program for 2–6 people.
Hours: Monday to Sunday. Ask for schedules.
We invite you to enjoy a magical evening tour by horse-drawn carriage, ending with appetizers and wines as the sun goes down.
The tour includes:
– Exploring the Visitors’ Centre and La Llaveria.
– Visiting the varietal garden.
– Carriage ride through the vineyards.
– Visiting the wine cellar with a tasting of wine in process.
– Wine tasting (6 wines) and assorted appetizers.